Feb 8, 2007

The Blues Brothers are my favorite roommates

I have changed my profile picture to showcase my beloved favorite roommates, Jake and Elwood. I can say that they are my favorite, because they are, right now at least, my only roommates. Kyle is yet on another business trip. While 99.9999% of the time they are "Kyle's boys" they have become momma's boys in less than three days.

They are by far some of the coolest roommates that I have ever had. Here are just a few reasons why:

They enjoy my off-pitch, off-key, tone-deaf singing when I crank up the music to clean the house.

They love to help me cook by staying right under my feet in case I need their assistance.

Afterward, they are EAGER to help me do the dishes, by helping pre-clean them before I put them in the dishwasher.

Jake keeps me safe from the ceiling fan, at which he barks at upon entering any room.

They LOVE American Idol.

They won't let anyone near the house….especially that evil man that brings pizza.

Jake keeps my feet warm under the computer desk.

Elwood quickly lets me know when there is a squirrel in the yard.

They snore loudly, so I don't feel alone when I go to sleep.

And most importantly, they help me miss Kyle. They miss him as much as I do.
They snuggle with me to let me know that I am not alone. This house would be very lonely without them….thanks guys!

No comments: