Apr 17, 2008

Worry Wart

I like to think that I am a strong person. Not physically but mentally tough, goodness knows that Birddog opens all the jars around our house. I am an “everything will be alright” kind of gal. I can look at the bright side of things. I can roll with the punches.

Except now that I am pregnant.

This baby has thrown me for a loop. I worry more now. Constantly. And I know that some of the things that I worry about are so silly…….but they are still there lingering in the back of my head. Sometimes my “everything will be alright” attitude is crushed.

This morning I not only worried, but I found myself alone and worried……and scared……..which worried me even more. I know that I must have said ten-thousand prayers in about an hour……Lord, just help me deal. (Which is a prayer that I say about every 5 minutes anyway.)

But everything was alright. And I worried for nothing. And it won’t stop me from worrying.

I know that as a soon-to-be parent, I have no clue as to the amount of worry that I have in store.

Lord, just help me deal.

1 comment:

ShortyMom said...

Worry and pregnancy go hand in hand. All it takes is a baby to add to your worry questions. I hope you're doing better today!