Mar 10, 2008

Catching Up

We got three plus inches of snow on Friday night! It is pretty much gone now, but it was beautiful to watch. I made a big pot of vegetable beef soup and called my mother every hour to see how much snow she had.

Unfortunantly, the snow kept me from venturing to Baby Shelby's birthday party on Friday night. From the pictures, I can tell that it was a wild time!

My camera has decided to go on the fritz. I feel like I have lost my right arm.

I bought a baby bed that I am really excited about.

Someone built a huge snowman in our backyard, but we aren’t sure who! It is too cute, but scares me every time I look out the kitchen window. I am not used to anyone standing in our backyard, even if it is a snowman.

I hate, hate, hate time changes.

I love, love, love the church that I have been attending. I am so excited every week to hear what the pastor has to say and I hum the songs in my head all the time. I also love reading the pastor’s blog.

Birddog accidentally hit my car with his truck in our driveway. This is just payback for me backing into his truck a little over a year ago.

We are done dealing with lawyers for a long time! Knock on wood. (No offence Lauren!)

I finally got my hair cut on Saturday. I was starting to look like a frizzball.

I got a wonderful card in the mail from Tobilee. It made me smile.

My heart is really heavy this week. I am sorry I have been quite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the blog love. I enjoyed reading yours today as well. I just subscribed to your blog and look forward to following it. Keep the great post coming.

Rachel Baby said...

Just wanted you to know that I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog. Much more interesting that the life of a nurse! ;)

Love you bunches!