Mar 6, 2008

Bunco!

I bunco-ed last night.

Get your mind out of the gutter, it is nothing like that.

Last night was the first meeting of our Bunco group and it was so much fun! For those of you that don’t know, Bunco is a dice game that requires twelve ladies to play.

I was so excited when this group of ladies asked me to Bunco with them! I am tickled that they like me enough to include me! (Looking past the fact that I am the only one with a Bunco game and I am automatically a designated driver due to pregnancy factors.) They are a fun group of women that come from a wide array of backgrounds. I had so much fun getting to meet new faces last night.

From the outside looking in, I am sure that we looked ridiculous. With shamrock headbands on all of our heads, we giggled and ate and screamed and ate some more. I can’t wait until next month’s Bunco night!

1 comment:

Rachel Baby said...

Sounds like fun to me! :)