Mar 21, 2007

10 Reasons I Have Had A Good Week

I got an email from a friend that said that she read my blog. She said that she missed me, loved me and has the same screwed up sense of humor that I do. Thank goodness that I am not the only nut out there. If she only knew how alike we really were!

My husband has been home for an entire week. He has been traveling on business so much that it is a blessing to have him at home all the time. Things are going well with his business, so not only is he home, but he is in a GREAT mood all the time. I love his smile, I have missed it. Not only is he been at home, but he has been working from home…so I come home to a clean house and supper on the stove. What more could a woman want????

All my bills are paid and I am actually going to get ahead on some. THIS IS UNHEARD OF AT CASA GARTON! My 2007 budget is actually working!

I totally know that you are never supposed to blog about work, but things are going GREAT! It is an odd occurrence when things go my way at work. The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!

American Idol is on THREE nights this week. Count 'em. THREE NIGHTS! And it is finally to the good part, where you don't have all those freaks that their momma told them they could really sing.

My little brother got engaged over Christmas to a girl that I love as much as him. They are closing on a house this week. Things are going really well for him right now. I know that I don't tell him as much as I should, but I AM SO PROUD OF HIM AND I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!

I have a girls night planned for this weekend. We aren't going out on the town, but having a fun night at my house…and I am really looking forward to a new Pear Martini recipe that Sweet Caroline is bringing. Maybe we can convince Em and Tobi to play Spoons…..let the blood-bath commence!

It is February 21st and it was 65 degrees today. It freakin' snowed five days ago! I have spring fever BAD.

Jake and Elwood are acting like I am their favorite parent. They are usually stuck up Kyle's butt, but since he has been gone on business so much, they have totally become momma's boys. I am smothered with doggy-kisses and wet noses as soon as I walk in the door. It is like I am carrying t-bone steaks in my pocket.

I have accomplished almost everything that I wanted to do by the time I turned 30 years old….and I am getting close to finishing my list.

No comments: