Sep 7, 2007

Sweet Carolina Tagged Me

The rules are: once you have been tagged you can't be re-tagged. You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end of the blog, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list names. Don't forget to leave a comment on the 10 people's page that says, "you are tagged", and to read you latest blog
So ok here it goes...........
10. My dad sent me on every date with a quarter, because that is all the money that a girl needs…..in case she needs to call her dad to come pick her up.

9. I surprised myself the other night by watching a Justin Timberlake concert on HBO. I have come to the conclusion, that although I think he is butt-ugly, he IS bringing sexy back…..from a distance.

8. I am hooked on the show Big Brother. I even watch the After Dark show on Showtime every night. It is my form of crack for the summer months.

7. I have a floater in my right eye and it drives me crazy!

6. My favorite roommates in college were Julie Thorpe Gray and her 150 lb. great dane. The police were after a peeping-tom in our neighborhood, but for some reason Julie and I never had a problem.

5. I know when I have had too much to drink when I can't feel the tip of my nose.

4. I love cleaning my ears out with a q-tip. (Megan and Ethan, your mom and I have had numerous debates about this.)

3. My biggest pet peeve is when people let their mouth just hang open, AKA "mouth breathers". What are they trying to do? Catch flies? That has to lower your IQ by at least 100 points.

2. I was once accidentally locked inside The Limited, locked inside the mall…….on Christmas Eve.

1. I shut my brother's head in a car door once, but it was HIS FAULT!!
There was my top 10 so now I get to tag people. I am tagging Shanna, Allison, Matt & Jennifer, David (you need to start blogging!) and anyone who wants to give it a try. Get busy!!

No comments: