Sep 27, 2007

Bored

Lately something has been bothering me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Lots of stuff has been happening in our world and I thought maybe I was just stressed out. I am confused. I am fidgety. I am restless.

But today, I think I finally figured it out……….I AM BORED!

Harry Potter finally ended and all of my questions have been answered. I have read a couple of books since then, but nothing is really grabbing my attention.

There is nothing to watch on television. Big Brother's season finale was last week and I can't find anything appealing to me in the fall lineup. And truth be told, I am scared to start watching a show, because it will inevitably be cancelled. I heart bad TV. Apparently the shows that I adore always bomb in the ratings. I LOVED Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, which lasted less than a season. I watched Kid Nation last week and enjoyed it, but it didn't do well in the ratings. I am tired of shows like CSI and Cold Case. I am not a sci-fi kind of gal, so all those unrealistic shows don't interest me. I would rather gag than watch The Bachelor. My friends will disown me if I don't start watching Grey's Anatomy, but I need to rent the first two seasons.

I can't play video games because I get motion sickness…….I got sick playing Harry Potter trying to fly my broomstick. Plus, I am not coordinated enough to press that many buttons at once. I played Todd's Wii this weekend and I want one worse than Kirstie Alley wants a cheeseburger. It was immediately addictive and I fell in love. If anyone would like to get me something for Christmas, a Wii is the only thing that I am requesting…….but it cost a small fortune.

So, I need a new hobby. Something to keep me occupied. Do you have any suggestions?

No comments: