I have gotten an Honest Scrap award from A Little Crazy & A Lot Of Love!!!! Wild, huh? I feel like I have earned my first Girl Scout Badge or something! Here we go….
The rules for this award:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” There’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least 10 honest things about yourself:
1. I want a Snuggie and I not ashamed to admit it. Birddog thinks Snuggies are ridiculous, but the person who created it is a genius.
2. Every night I count my blessings, pray to God about my worries and then I go take a post-partum depression pill. I have started a couple of posts about this and they never seem to make it to the blog. The bottom line is these little pills make me a better person right now. This is something that I really struggled with, but now I totally believe in. Girls – if you think you need help, please don’t be ashamed to ask. Talk to me, talk to your doctor, just talk to someone.
3. I do not “text” therefore I do not “tweet” either. Part of the reason is that my phone is too old to do any of that high-falutant-fancy-scmancy stuff. The other reason is that I just don’t understand the appeal. I just don't understand it.
4. I have over 300 friends on Facebook. This amazes me, because I am surprised that people actually remember me. Sometimes I do not ask someone to be my friend because I think, “Naaa, they wouldn’t remember who I am.” Then they end up asking me to be their friend. I guess that I don’t think of myself as an impressionable person.
5. I joined a women's small group at CrossPoint. I partially did it to meet more people, but I am learning so much about myself and I am growing so much more in my faith. Plus, I get to spend every Tuesday night with an awesome group of gals! (Sometimes there are brownies too!)
6. I am really excited that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is FINALLY being released this summer. The Queen Pins and I are headed to see it at the big IMAX theatre at OpryMills. I am so looking forward to this girl’s night. Queen Pins and Harry Potter ….who could ask for more!?!
7. My brother and I used to follow the blue light cart around K-Mart and then run to tell my mom were the next Blue Light Special was going to be. We took this very seriously. You had to get there fast or you missed the special price!
8. Both of my favorite pizza parlors are in Murray, KY. I remember begging my parents to go to Pagliagi’s pizza when I was young. That is back when it was on the court square. I loved their pizza with tiny shrimp on it. I wonder if they still have that? Matt B’s Main Street Pizza opened when I was in college. I lived within walking distance and I think that I could have eaten their veggie pizza every night….but I was on more of a Ramen noodles budget.
9. I want a Wii and a Wii Fit really, really, really bad.
10. My birthday is January 3rd. This is always the day that you return to school from Christmas break. Everyone talked about what they did over the break and what they got for Christmas……and never remembered my birthday. Therefore, I am really glad that EC’s birthday is in September. He can celebrate when he is in school and there are no major holidays to contend with.
My seven blog recommendations are.....
Itty Bitty Bits Of Me
Full Of Boys
I can’t wait to see your lists! Thanks again to A Little Crazy & A Lot Of Love for the wonderful award! Her photography is AWESOME…go check it out!