Dec 2, 2007

A Special Engagement

Each Sunday morning I grab a cup of coffee and jump online. Looking at the Paducah Sun website is one of my guilty pleasures. I get to catch up on local happenings that I miss out on, since I am so far from home. Sunday morning is my favorite, since that is when the weddings, engagements and birth announcements are updated. In some small way, it makes me feel more connected to home.

Today is a special day, because Clay and Lauren’s engagement announcement appeared. I am excited about making the trip home for the wedding celebration next weekend. I am overly excited because my baby brother has found the love of his life and she is perfect in every way.

Congratulations to Clay and Lauren! We can’t wait to celebrate your love next weekend!

1 comment:

ShortyMom said...

I got to see that in the paper last night..They make a beautiful couple!