Dec 13, 2007

One Of My Heros


If you would have told me a couple of years ago that my friend Jennifer would be a military wife, I would not have believed you. Today, she is a loving wife and mother to a crew of incredible kiddos. She is married to a wonderful man who puts his life on the line every day, so that I have the freedom to write a stupid blog. Matt has already missed Halloween and Thanksgiving this year because he is serving his country. He won't be home any time soon and it breaks my heart that he is going to miss the holiday season with his kiddos. He is in my constant prayers.

If you have an extra Christmas card, I have listed Matt's address below. He is a Hop-town boy and I am sure that he would be thrilled to get some mail from around home.

TSGT Matthew D. Allen
8 EAMS/MXA
APO AE 09309

No comments: