Mar 3, 2009

Backseat Jesus

Last week passed so quickly that I didn’t even realize that I had not blogged! Crazy!

Birddog, EC and I have been passing around a cold that just doesn’t seem to want to leave. So, we called in the reinforcements. Grammy and Granddaddy (Linda and Eddie to some of you) were at our doorstep the next morning. With the help of Kyle’s mom, Nuna, we are still alive today! They wiped noses and rocked and made dinner and loved on all three of us. Needless to say, it is hard to live up to EC’s expectations after they went back to Kentucky.

We all still have the remnants of a cold, but we are recuperating quickly. So, I promise that there will be more blog posts soon! Wordless Wednesday is coming again tomorrow!

One thing that I have been meaning to blog about for a while is a new series that is starting this weekend at Cross Point. The series is called Back Seat Jesus and it explores the different ways that we have put Jesus in the backseat of our lives.

It should be AWESOME and I would love for you to go with me! I have been going to the nine o’clock service, because I am teaching the three-year-olds in KidzWorld at eleven o’clock. (Dude, I know what you are thinking! Ladybird? A Sunday school teacher???…..Who’da thunk it???) Anyway, if you want to come please let me know! We can go together!

Check out the promo below and let me know what you think!

Back Seat Jesus_Promo from Cross Point Church on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better. Many hugs.

Anonymous said...

I feel bad I didn't know you guys were sick. Hope you fell better soon!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh I am sorry about the cold... I feel your pain!