Full of Boys has tagged me! I love to do these things and I rarely get tagged. It took me forever to come up with a list….so forgive me for being so late. It is hard to come up with random things about myself!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you’re tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
So here we go! Here are six random facts about Ladybird:
1. I don’t like it when people have decorations hanging from their car rear view mirror. I am not sure why this bothers me so badly, but it seems like it would be so distracting to the driver. I never have been a decorate-my-car kind of gal, maybe which is why.
2. My friends laugh at me because I think that some words are fun to say. I have an ever-growing list of fun words. Some of them are chimichanga, onamonapia, buttafucco, oxymoron, undulant and gorgonzola. What is your favorite word to say?
3. I really miss my friends from college and wish that we could all live closer. We are spread out in so many states now. I had such great girl friendships in college. Even though we pick up right where we left off when we see each other or talk on the phone, it would be so wonderful to spend more time with them.
4. I totally have a crush on Craig Ferguson. It must be the accent. I just think that his sense of humor is fabulous. I think that it is wonderful now that he has become an American Citizen and recently said that “If you don’t vote, you’re a moron”. (The last two minutes are really worth listening to!)
5. I tend not to have strong opinions and try to stay open-minded. I love hearing other points of view and enjoy an intellectual debate. I am not afraid to think that I might be wrong about something. I guess that is why it bothers me badly when people try to tell me that THEIR way is the ONLY way. (Maybe this is why I hate politics so much.)
6. I once ate at a dinner party sitting next to Mick Foley, aka Mankind. He was hilarious! I am embarassed to say that I remember being surprised that he was so intelligent……which is not what I had initially expected. I was impressed that he wrote his own books instead of using ghost writers. Maybe I got that first impression because he was wearing a Daffy Duck tie that was way to short.
You can find 100 other things about me here.
Now for the tagging:
Scotchtape and Matchbox Cars
My Life On Fire
My Life As A Nurse
Legend of Star Human Awaken Cheats, Hack & Guide
3 hours ago