Oct 23, 2008

Kissing Cousins!

I am a little behind, so I am going to update a little here and there when I have time.....which is when Babybird is asleep. I have a ton of pictures, so I hope to put up at least one a day for a while to get caught up.

My cousin Sarah brought her girls, Catherine and Lily, over to meet Babybird on our first trip home to Kentucky. You may remember these beautiful gals as my dancing partners at my brother's wedding reception. Not only did both girls get to kiss on him on the head, but they did an excellent job holding him too! They even brought him one of their favorite books and a stuffed bear that is a character in the book. The next day, Babybird's Grammy read the entire book to him and he loved it! Thank you Catherine and Lily for the great book! We love you and hope to see you soon!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: