Feb 5, 2008

Double The Fun?

Congratulations usually follow when someone finds out that we are expecting our first child. There are all the questions that I enjoy answering now, but inevitably know that I will hate answering again and again and again and again.

My friend Joel was not the first to ask if I could be carrying twins. Truth be told, there is a chance that it might be twins. Twins are in my family tree on both sides and there are distant cousins in my generation that have had twins. Almost everyone would love for it to be twins, except for maybe the person that would have to exert both babies from her body.

But I have to admit, after seeing pictures of Joel’s twin sons…..it almost makes me think differently. Connor and Ryan are the spitting image of their dad……and cute as a button!

No comments: